To celebrate our upcoming poetry reading ‘Love In Every Language’, take a look at our Valentine’s Day heart. Learn how to be romantic around the world, with translations of ‘I love you’ in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Hawaiian, Czech and Dutch, and most importantly Polish! Poland’s national flower is none other than the red corn poppy, perfect to give to your loved one this Valentine’s Day.
Merseyside Polonia Events
Merseyside Polonia Cloud
An Evening of Arts and Business
NetworkingMay 2nd, 2012
Come and join us for an evening of arts and business, networking, live entertainment and a raffle.
- Sharing stories of places special to us, some told for the very first time and creating another, more personal... fb.me/AXoHO67O 21 hours ago
- A interactive wall map for kids? A virtual mirror that dresses you in folk costumes? The interactive solutions... fb.me/20ILDVGDo 1 day ago
- Midsummer's Night Kupała's Night or St Johns Night Poland still shares some traditions with its Slavic and... fb.me/2aiG7IkWk 2 days ago
- Innovative animation movie technic fb.me/4dR9Ww8yO 3 days ago
- Invitation from Squash Nutrition: A free Community Get-Together from Sunrise to Sunset Wednesday 21 June – 4am –... fb.me/vNPKQP2Z 3 days ago
- 5,462 hits